1,739 Posts
Hi and congrats with your new bike.

Reactions: RaskyR1

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! :)

Hey! We are twins!! Love it too… just kinda thought for a “1300” it would be more…. Zoom
Yeah, I was just reading your post. It's been 15 years since I sold my '05 R1 but I think this thing feel just as quick, if not quicker. I've been keeping it under 6000 rpm's during the break in but my 1260 came up in first pretty effortlessly. Hope you get it figured out. (y)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah, something seems off with yours. I'm still in the break in period on my 1260S B&S but my 1260 Stealth came up pretty easy in first and I was just on the stock Sport mode.
none of that for me… and I’m trying. And it’s not operator error, I’ve been riding for 20 years. I’ve had a CBR 600 and R1 and currently have a goldwing, maxim 650, and often ride my bros ‘11 Diavel. Fuuuck… I bought this bike from a dealership across the country, and the closest Ducati is a 12 Hour Dr. to Vancouver. This always happens to me. Not to mention the dealership forgot, or lost or was stolen in transit the original bill of sale and the vehicle inspection report, I had to pull some serious strings to even be able to ensure it

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks everyone! :)

Yeah, I was just reading your post. It's been 15 years since I sold my '05 R1 but I think this thing feel just as quick, if not quicker. I've been keeping it under 6000 rpm's during the break in but my 1260 came up in first pretty effortlessly. Hope you get it figured out. (y)
2005 R1 huh? First the 05’ Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
r1 now the black/steel Diavel. We are twins 😂

1 - 10 of 10 Posts