Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

Has anyone installed the Ducati indicators part number: 96680961BA

They are available in Ducati configurator page but don’t seem to fit well on the rear of the xDiavel.

Has anyone tried them? Can you share your experience? I bought them and I’m not sure how to fit them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
1,526 Posts
Yes, I did it on my Xdiavel with European turnsignals.

First, the electric connector do not match. This will only fits for the front. I bought separately connector and splice it into and match correct length of the electric wire.

Second it not a perfect fit either. I remember I was able to use the nut to fasten. But it were a gap I filled with black silicone. But it looks way better.

I've only got this close up photo left, since the bike are gone

Attachments

·
Registered
957 Posts
The one you posted of the picture is for the front only turn signals. They are direct plug and play for the donkey ears looking turn signals. If you are in North America you need the other ones that have a separate bolt that goes to the rear license plate holder.

·
Registered
957 Posts
The picture I posted will work for the rear as it will bolt on no problem. Only other thing I would do is splice the wires from the OEM so it will be direct plug and play for the rear. Turn Brackets for North America is different than our European counterparts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I did it on my Xdiavel with European turnsignals.

First, the electric connector do not match. This will only fits for the front. I bought separately connector and splice it into and match correct length of the electric wire.

Second it not a perfect fit either. I remember I was able to use the nut to fasten. But it were a gap I filled with black silicone. But it looks way better.

I've only got this close up photo left, since the bike are gone
Thank you, seems like a lot of trouble. My rear is like yours..

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
1,526 Posts
You may into something with the Rizoma adapter

Otherwise, it's possible to buy the US license plate base & light and use that version. Ready M8 holes in the side of the base...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts