Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well have ordered a new color schemed diavel in the red and white wheels and stripes, i was wanting one couple months ago when told they were no longer available in red!. So after being disappointed in the news i decided to wait till next year hoping for updated version, after all not having a red Ducati was not right in my eyes. I blamed the take over by Audi on color schemes going astray.

So i am hoping to be one of the first to own red and white Diavel for 2013, i noticed in latest pics that seat is changed and a screen has been added as standard equipment, and hoping the recall's on first gen bikes are done and dusted on latest. Can't wait for Dec-Jan when first delivery's are expected.

Anyone else ordered one??, maybe in the Blue livery.

Attachments

·
Registered
983 Posts
Congrats!
I am with you, a Ducati that is not red is also a fine bike but it lacks something.... (apart from inherent speed..
)

Don't worry about the white wheels and dust, well yes it will be noticeable. You could apply some of those Nano-technology wheel polishers so on every wash the dust is easy to remove. I have that on my car wheels and it is ok. On the Diavel I use Scottoiler 365 anyway and the cleaning is not that bad.

congrats.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Awesome, I like the red with white paintouts , not sure about the rims but in the flesh it might look pretty cool. Blue looks very nice on the computer and might look good on the showroom floor. As for yellow i hope they dont its total puke and thats coming from an ex owner of a canary yellow buell x1, big mistake , and that goes for all yellow bikes

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the bike when it arrives. I like the look and wouldn't be too worried about the wheels. There are plenty of bikes out there with white wheels and if you keep the cleaning up to them they are fine.

Pics when it arrives please...

·
Registered
374 Posts
i'd like one...to ride on whenever i am bored with my base black..or whenever i feel to wear my white helmet on..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.