Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale a unique headlight setup, made of two Bi-Xenon projectors fitted into a Gen 1 Headlamp.

I have upgraded my 2013 Diavel with the 2015 LED headlight and have no longer any use of this beautiful custom headlight assembly.

The light output is by far better than anything out there, even better than the 2015 LED headlight. It has two bi-xenon projectors, each providing at the same time low beam and high beam.

I'm looking to get $500 for it, but the buyer will need to send me his/her own headlight fairings (top and bottom, including the screws) so I can install the unit inside and fit properly the two HID Ballasts, which can only be mounted in a specific position (it's impossible to provide exact instructions, that's why I rather do it myself to eliminate any confusions). Then I would ship the complete headlight unit, including your own fairings, you will just need to install it back on your bike. If you're located in Vancouver area or closer to the Canadian border in US (WA) I can meet you and install it myself directly on your bike, for free.

I'm posting it first here, if it doesn't sell, I'll put it on ebay or just keep it as a souvenir.

here are some pics:

original headlight before the mod:

After the mod:

On the road low beam:

On the road High beam:

If interested and need more details or pics, please PM me.

·
Registered
55 Posts
pictures are in the first post.
@ 2_blue: your avatar indicates you have the Gen2 Diavel, this headlight will not fit your bike, it's for Gen1 only.

Price is firm, $500 USD. The shipping back to buyer of the complete assembly is $20. It's going to cost me more than that, given the large size of the package and its weight...

For those that sent me PMs, I'll sell it to first that proceeds with the payment. As I mentioned, you will need to send me your own headlight fairings (top and bottom, including the screws & spacers) so I can install the unit inside and fit properly the two HID Ballasts then I'll ship it back to you, assembled, you'll just need to mount it back on your bike and plug the wire connectors.

·
Registered
85 Posts
pictures are in the first post.
@ 2_blue: your avatar indicates you have the Gen2 Diavel, this headlight will not fit your bike, it's for Gen1 only.
Sorry, I guess my workplace network disables pictures .. that's why I didn't see them.

ValioSS: I understand it won't fit a Gen2. I have 3 other buddies who have Gen1 Diavels. I'm like our group's "President - Diavel-Forum Communications" lol

Good luck with the sale. How hard was it to fit the Gen2 headlight on your Gen1?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.