Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2021 Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would show some pictures of my updated version "2.63-SL" - (superlight) dry clutch,- carbon - custom exhaust.

It has been more modified since last year.
It has mirrors & barends from Rizoma, lots of details from CNC Racing, Carbon details from F&F Carbon, Brake discs from Ebc,
got a custom made rear fender / license plate holder in full carbon, as well as covers over the chain. Own produced center cover for rear wheel. Registration plate from HeinzBikes, original-unoriginal-custom exhaust with original cover and dry clutch from STM. In addition, the passenger foot rests have been removed and replaced with a Lithium battery.
As a bonus, there is a weight savings (without it seems) of 18.5kg

It has been a fun project but also challenges with being first or alone in the world. First Diavel 1260 with dry clutch from STM with the technical challenges, No one makes an exhaust just for the Lamborghini version, because it simply won't sell in volume, and so getting a carbon mudflap made matches/looks like the original carbon pattern.

The way forward will be to reverse some of what I have done and put it back to roughly the Stock version.

A load of goodies will be taken off.
Exhaust, STM Dry clutch, Rizoma mirrors & barends, a good number of CNC Racing details, as well as carbon from F&F will be dismantled and sold.
But there will be separate sales ads on it, so watch out for that.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, standard 152 x 220 mm.
Heinzbikes doesn't make for Norwegian, but Spanish are close (160 x 220mm)

Reactions: Schartho

·
Super Moderator
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's beautiful man, very nicely done. Curious why you didn't get bar end mirrors instead?
Thanks!

I've already have 4 different pair of mirrors.
One of them Rizoma Spy-R mirrors. Ger a more clean look, but a bit wider. I'd choose top mounted because be closer to stock look.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Too much left-overs parts in Garagen :D

I'm going back to more "stock" bike...
And also got a second Ducati now..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts