Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am new here and I have a new 2020 Ducati Diavel 1260. I am located in Bayonne, NJ.

Wanted help from fellow Diavel 1260 owners.

What do the dealers charge for just the service light reset. I plan to do oil change by myself and there is just no way ther than going to dealer to get the service light reset.

Please let me know how much dealers in NJ charge for that.

Also if there are local shops who does that as well.

Looking for help with the above information.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello! I am in Moonachie right near MetLife Stadium. I just had the 600 mile service done so I am not sure of what it would cost to just reset the service light but I bought my bike at Motorcycle Mall in Belleville.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I doubt they will do it.

I was told the 3 first services HAD to be done by a Ducati shop or the warranty was voided.
I have to take my bike 100km to get it serviced as my local independent shops can't uphold the warranty.

The bike is connected to a computer and the Ducati mainframe in Italy, if this is not updated, warranty is voided.

I therefore highly doubt a Ducati shop will reset anything unless they do the job.

Price you pay for getting an awesome bike I guess.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have you tried to contact said dealers in your area? I'd safely say they are anywhere from $110-140/hr now. Based off quick research from posts back in 2019/2020.

·
Registered
969 Posts
My local Ducati dealership charges half an hour for labor to plug it into the machine and do the oil life reset. I do my own oil changes and get them to reset it. I was a little surprised when they told me an oil change was $250 CAD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts