Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it looks like the "boys in blue" have a new weapon at their disposal... have a look at this pic..yep it's a speed camera very nicely hidden in the Guard Rail.. Fortunately it looks like the camera only hit's from the front, so probably won't get many bikers..that is at least until they figure out how to put two camera's on it..

Keep it upright, and the black stuff on the road...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Wouldn't happen in NSW... NSW is too cheap to use armco these days

Reactions: john boy and Coop

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I hope it is..

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Just got a speeding fine in the mail today from a rear facer on the Gt Northern Hwy. $300 and 3 points off and I was only coming home gently after trying to find the track that DragWAers went on to Toodyay that day. Ouch!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Just got a speeding fine in the mail today from a rear facer on the Gt Northern Hwy. $300 and 3 points off and I was only coming home gently after trying to find the track that DragWAers went on to Toodyay that day. Ouch!!
ignore it for months...and months....the when it gets to enforcement order wait till it gets to the last day, the goto court and ask for From 51 (ring court and check) stating that you never received the notices and the magistrate (who works for the business trading as Qld Government) will rewind it back to the start..

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Three years and how is it going for you?
Have you paid any of the fines?

Personally taking time off to go to court is not worth the hassle to just extend it out.
Id go If I thought the ticket was wrong and wanted to fight it.
But just to hassle the system, it's more in convince to me than them.

Luckily I haven't had a ticket on the bike.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
you Aussies don't have nothing to worry about except kangaroos.
Interesting you say that... A mate of mine had an encounter with a Roo (or more likely a wallaby) only a couple of weeks ago. Surprisingly the RC8R came out unscathed

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
you need to fck with their heads...correction..everybody needs to fck with their heads..ive been doing it for three years...morons..the lot of em..
I did the crime, I do the time Sethdog. Trying to be above the law doesn't f... with anyones head but your own.

Reactions: john boy

·
Registered
175 Posts
"Three years and how is it going for you?"
like playing Badminton....with retards...
"

I did the crime, I do the time Sethdog. Trying to be above the law doesn't f... with anyones head but your own. "

Baaaaa....the new australia.luv it..bend over n take it like a dog...there'll be no eureka round here kids...nuthin to see...move along now.
Aust post fails to deliver mail (rego papers)...books wife for $1300 5 k's from home..they can go n get fcked..
by all means you can be a slave to corporate aust, but a growing number of us are choosing not to...
As i said before ...did i kill anyone? mame anyone? harm anyone?
no. then when why is the offence being classed under Criminal Law??
its all bullshit..wake up australia...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
You delay paying, but what then?
Have you paid, fought it in court, ignored it completely?

Honestly interested in how you are going with this.
And think it is handy to have ways to fight back.
But also appreciate for most people it mig not be worth the time and effort.
That doesn't make you a sheep, it just means you prioritise.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.