Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Wasn't there an email list started by someone so that those of us in Metro Denver/Front Range could meet up for rides? I'd like to do a group ride...but I missed your post till now...

·
Registered
331 Posts
Me too. I was away overseas for the month of June. But, I am open to ride in July! Just got back from Pike's Peak and it was very fun.

@Bushyar15
Ducati Motor Club in Golden, CO has weekly Sunday morning rides if you are interested. They meet at 9AM -- Starbucks - 114 N Rubey Dr, Golden, CO

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Me too. I was away overseas for the month of June. But, I am open to ride in July! Just got back from Pike's Peak and it was very fun.

@Bushyar15
Ducati Motor Club in Golden, CO has weekly Sunday morning rides if you are interested. They meet at 9AM -- Starbucks - 114 N Rubey Dr, Golden, CO
Hey ecobully, is there a meet this Sunday? 07/21? I'd be down for that

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Wasn't there an email list started by someone so that those of us in Metro Denver/Front Range could meet up for rides? I'd like to do a group ride...but I missed your post till now...
Hey Bushyar15, yeah, there was an email list that "Bill" started many moons ago but haven't seen any recent posts or emails regarding a group ride....

·
Registered
331 Posts
@DiavelM3,

Sorry, I missed that meet. I will try for next Sunday morning. I also need to get some pants that are cooler for our current heatwave.

·
Registered
331 Posts
@DiavelM3,

I am headed to Golden this Sunday at 9AM (weather permitting). There are about 6 riders so far. Hope to see you there if you get some free time.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
When the snow starts clearing, we should get a group together or even get together with the Duc club in Golden one of these weekends....

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd like to get a weekend ride going. Some fun car meets that we could meet at / leave from.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just to Colorado Springs, and I love the area. Can't wait to get riding again with mountain views this time! Let me know if there is ever a get together.

Matt

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anyone else riding to Austin for the races this weekend?
I am leaving Thursday morning and will go till I can't do any more or reach Austin.

Enjoy the Ride,
Polartek

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
This Sunday will snow but perhaps next Sunday we can meet up with the DOC or Euro Trash club in Golden at 9am in front of Starbucks.....
It would be cool to see a bunch of Diavel's there........

·
Registered
331 Posts
Should we meet on 6/8 for the Ducati Sunday morning rides? Lots of Monsters and a couple MTS usually. Would like to add to the pleasant symphony with our Diavels and Termis.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Where do you usually ride, ecobully? Saw Golden in the thread, I roll there weekly as I live about 10 mins away... opportunities will be sporadic now through the spring, maybe I will catch you nearby sometime. Golden Gate Canyon/Hwy 119/Coal Creek Canyon is a fun loop either direction, heard Deer Creek is good one too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in the south suburbs of Denver, Centennial area. Just put my Monster up for sale and picked up a XDiavel this weekend. Rode about 100 miles so far and loving it.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts