Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2018 Xdiavel s
Discovered a near empty clutch reservoir after inspection due to low pressure in clutch lever. After a quick investigation I found leaking slave cylinder, fluid inside of primary cover. My question is is there a parts repair kit or reliable aftermarket cylinder to replace with? Can’t seem to find anything beyond eBay crap. Let me know, thanks!
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Tire

·
Super Moderator
2021 Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
1,695 Posts
I think most Dealers will replace it direct instead of spent working time on repair kit. So notice any repair kit for myself.

Aftermarket products from CNC Racing, Ducabike, STM , Oberon etc are good choices.
Search for it in the Xdiavel section. Several member done a swap (including myself)
So try to find a shop with this in stock, so you not have to wait so long...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think most Dealers will replace it direct instead of spent working time on repair kit. So notice any repair kit for myself.

Aftermarket products from CNC Racing, Ducabike, STM , Oberon etc are good choices.
Search for it in the Xdiavel section. Several member done a swap (including myself)
So try to find a shop with this in stock, so you not have to wait so long...
Thanks, both my state dealers said they’re sold out and would need to order from Italy…might go with the cnc.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
1,695 Posts
I hope this sort this out for you.
Since you unluckily need a new one, I'll buy a "cool" one, instead of stock.

I've being use CNC Racing twice, other Oberon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts