Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought the best cover! I've gone through a bunch of covers throughout the years, to my disappointment they fall apart in a years time. Most of the covers I've used don't cover the whole bike. I'm not about to buy one of those goofy bubble covers, and I don't have an outlet to plug into as I park my Diavel in an apartment parking structure. Finally, I stumbled across a fully enclosed cover by TES products. http://www.tesproducts.com/ You simply drive on to the bottom part of the cover and throw over the top part, and zip it up. It's that simple. It's 100% waterproof, dust proof, lockable and even has a small velcro flap where you can plug in a trickle charger. I go back to the fact I do not have an outlet to plug anything in, but when I park my bike at my girlfriend's house in the back yard I can plug in and leave for months and don't have to worry about moisture, dust or any animals or bugs getting inside my bike! I travel for a living so I've been gone for months at a time and can unzip my bike and go without having to clean it. It's the best cover I've ever found and will never go back to the flimsy half covers again. Bellow is a pic of mine in a rain storm. Outerwear Sleeve Textile Grey Sportswear

Attachments

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
A full length rug under the bike and some blankets over it do the trick for me .

·
Registered
599 Posts
A full length rug under the bike and some blankets over it do the trick for me .
I'm pretty sure this cover is meant for outdoor storage of your bike.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Yep.
I guess I read through it to fast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts