Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New set of Michys from 2wheels.com.

Wrench said front sealed wheel bearings felt gritty, along with two outside seal bearing protectors are in need of replacement asap.

If anybody can help with aftermarket wheel bearings and seal protectors without dealing with the stealership would sure be nice.

Thank you.

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
^^^disregard Y'all...for convenience purposes I decided to just go ahead and get screwed by the stealership for the front wheel bearings and outer seals.

27 bucks a piece for the bearings about 30 bucks for both the seals....total with tax was just south of 90 bucks!

check this out...Parts had to be ordered, so I politely asked if parts could be shipped from warehouse to my home instead of stealership...save me a trip...
Replied no can do...Parts MUST be shipped to them first, then I'd have to pay shipping postage from stealership to my house. add another 5 days to receive them.

bunch a fuckin shysters i'll tell ya...in retrospect shoulda went to ebay or online .....wouldn't feel so violated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.