Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Ducati Diavel Carbon
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW! I have been riding and owned somewhere close to 25 different Motorcycles over the past 40 years and I have never had an accessory transform a bike like the andreani cartridge has. This is how this bike was supposed to handle. Easy install , no special tools needed and I was able to get the job done in about 2 hours. Couple of tips , I used a piece of rubber hose to do the bleeding and I tapped the two holes in the plastic spacer and put a couple long bolts in so I could compress the spring. Absolutely the number 1 upgrade made so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Great to hear that it's a positive upgrade as I have a set of these ready to go in my Diavel. They'll be installed by a local suspension shop that is part of the group I work for, they are also Ohlins/Nitron & YSS distributors and are using my bike as a guinea pig for a YSS shock build for the Diavel as YSS don't currently make a shock for our bikes. Once this is done the shock will be available through YSS dealerships, so I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I installed these in my 2022 Panigale V2 and they are great! I am trying to get a set for my XDiavel, but I can't find them in stock in the USA. I haven't looked lately, so maybe I'll check again. Glad you like them on your D.

·
Registered
2015 Ducati Diavel Carbon
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got them from Motowheels , took a little bit of time bit I cannot be happier with the upgrade. I have a Tuneboy coming this week , it's stuck in customs in Chicago, but should be here soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I installed these in my 2022 Panigale V2 and they are great! I am trying to get a set for my XDiavel, but I can't find them in stock in the USA. I haven't looked lately, so maybe I'll check again. Glad you like them on your D.
Looks like Motowheels have them in stock according to their website:

I have these cartridges in my Monster (along with a Nitron rear) and agree they are a great upgrade.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Looks like Motowheels have them in stock according to their website:

I have these cartridges in my Monster (along with a Nitron rear) and agree they are a great upgrade.
That figures. I don't purchase from Motowheels after a terrible experience where they delayed my order for several (7) months due to an employee issue who was representing the company but didn't even work there anymore. Motowheels never resolved the issue and I had to work with the manufacturer in Italy who absorbed some costs to get me my parts directly (Motowheels already had my $700). Information from the manufacturer indicated that Motowheels flat out lied about stock and shipments causing my order to be bypassed for a few months.

But yes, the Andreani cartridges are great. 😝

1 - 8 of 8 Posts