Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I own one of the most beautiful Ducati Diavel carbon 2015. But unfortunately with an bad experience and un professional local tuner with my mistake to believe by given a chance to local tuner. I lost full engine of my motorcycle Ducati Diavel which only 9,000KM for that tune. It comes step-by-step. First exhaust melted and lower engine profile. Finally engine explode. Thank god nothing happened to me. My advise to everyone please don’t do anything without checking consequences first.
Now I couldn’t find same used engine as it’s very difficult to find. Also not the same engine to model 2011 to 2013.
in the end if anyone interested to buy any parts of my diavel. Am willing to sell them. WhatsApp 0097339333357

Attachments

· Registered
50 Posts
Hi everyone. I own one of the most beautiful Ducati Diavel carbon 2015. But unfortunately with an bad experience and un professional local tuner with my mistake to believe by given a chance to local tuner. I lost full engine of my motorcycle Ducati Diavel which only 9,000KM for that tune. It comes step-by-step. First exhaust melted and lower engine profile. Finally engine explode. Thank god nothing happened to me. My advise to everyone please don’t do anything without checking consequences first.
Now I couldn’t find same used engine as it’s very difficult to find. Also not the same engine to model 2011 to 2013.
in the end if anyone interested to buy any parts of my diavel. Am willing to sell them. WhatsApp 0097339333357
Oh so sorry for your loss, not all the local tuners are quacks but still, you should have to visit a professional tuner for such a beautiful motorcycle. Hope you will get the same used engine soon.

· Registered
15 Posts
Oh so sorry for your loss, not all the local tuners are quacks but still, you should have to visit a professional tuner for such a beautiful motorcycle. Hope you will get the same used engine soon.
Hi Ahmad, a rough experience, sorry. Yes, thankfully you were not harmed. Can't imagine what he did to that bike, I had a rod snap in a BSA 650 lightning on freeway, but only created a US half dollar-sized hole in case, which I patched and tag welded up...and rebuilt the engine in a couple days...which I guarantee I cannot do with a testeretta engine.

Are you selling the seat? I hear they are big improvement over the 2012 seat, which is not the best design. Let me know...we have same model bike, but mine a 2012.

Here is a crank with rods attached for 1200 2015 Diavel Testeretta engine on eBay, less that $700.

Buy it, send the engine to Sa Moto in ChiangMai, he will get it running for you at a very fair price. He just had an Indonesian Ducati dealer SHIP 10 Ducatis to ChiangMai to have him wrench on them...he is that good...and that fair in pricing. Now...where the heads damaged too? Repairable, or not? Those are available too....just want you back in the saddle Ahmad...
Write him, tell him "Multistrada Dave" sent ya: Phansa [email protected]
He'll tell you what you need to do to get it to him through Customs. I'd make you an offer for it all and do it myself...but Thailand does not allow importing bikes any more. Sucks...I used to build Class C racers and make them street legal..Nortons, BSAs, Triumphs...long before Indian thought of it. Trackmaster chronology-moly frames, and Kosman aluminum hubs and DID rims, laced with SS spokes...Harley XR750 fiberglass tank/seats, Ceriani racing forks...and all of 70 HP barely squeezed out of engines....290 lbs wet.
But was kick starting them and hearing that English exhaust sound out the Supertrap silencers was all worth the envious glances...ever try to kick start an Atlas 650 Norton engine without knowing the "trick?" Won't happen....just a sore leg.

Fix your bike, you learned the hard way: we have all been there, friend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts