Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon all,
I'm not a Ducati owner and have joined this forum to try and get some headway with an issue.
In my local Aldi car park there is a Ducati X Diavel S VRN: CN18 WVV, which has been there for getting on two months now. Just parked up and left there.
Police are aware as are the local Aldi and apparently the police have left msgs for the registered owner. My fear is that the owner may be somehow incapacitated or worse as you don't tend to leave £15k motorcycles lying around for months in shop car parks.
Is there any way your owners club can do anything about potentially tracking the owner or their family because it is a crying shame that the bike is sitting there, effectively rotting.

Please feel free to email, rather than use the forum: [email protected]

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good afternoon all,
I'm not a Ducati owner and have joined this forum to try and get some headway with an issue.
In my local Aldi car park there is a Ducati X Diavel S VRN: CN18 WVV, which has been there for getting on two months now. Just parked up and left there.
Police are aware as are the local Aldi and apparently the police have left msgs for the registered owner. My fear is that the owner may be somehow incapacitated or worse as you don't tend to leave £15k motorcycles lying around for months in shop car parks.
Is there any way your owners club can do anything about potentially tracking the owner or their family because it is a crying shame that the bike is sitting there, effectively rotting.

Please feel free to email, rather than use the forum: [email protected]

View attachment 111580
MOT expires soon on that too.

I nearly bough my a very tasty Porsche when I was 19. It had been abandoned in the car park under the Brunswick tower in Manchester- security said the Chinese owner is probably dead (drug rings at the time we’re rife)
Anywho- I couldn’t get the £7k for the parking charge together and someone else paid it and applied for a new V5 and keys. Private property-don’t pay and they own it, crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts