Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rumours start already.

Already been confirmed that Multistrada will be launch in a V4 version.

The normally for Ducati are that make changes every 5 years for their modell

This mean something new for the Xdiavel. But no news yet for the this modell.

But Ducati will launch a Diavel Lamborghini version for 2021..
Have no more information than in the link

https://www.bikesrepublic.com/featured/2021-ducati-diavel-1260-lamborghini-edition-in-the-works/

Someone read something else?
I may pull the trigger for an used 2019 Diavel and maybe wait and see?

Attachments

Reactions: UK_biker

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one else me intrested about the 2021 model's?

It is from the US government the "leakage " are..

The US homologation documents suggest Ducati will bring three models in 2021.

Diavel 1260 Lamborghini.Scrambler 1100 pro dark andMultistrada 1260 enduro grand tour.

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Since I just both my 2020, I doubt I will be buying a new one next year

I'll probably be curious of the 2024 or 2025 models

·
Registered
98 Posts
I took delivery of my Diavel Lamborghini in April. Love it. Have any other owners had the Arai helmet delivery yet?I am told they won't be available to owners until August.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've need to wait until May for my delivering.
But now the waiting time are over.

I'd not order the helmet.
Not suitable for my kind of riding or the price to just have a helmet "lying around"

I've seen pictures for som store that have received it

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
Arai's make nice helmets but I'll passed on that, not a fan of the 3/4 helmets with the visor. Also at high speeds and a spill not the helmet I would choose. It would definitely be a great display on a coffee table lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ok some maybe all will disagree with this but with respect I’m not sure I really like the Lamborghini Diavel..certainly I understand the attraction due to the limited production run, I’ve seen some very high resale value already....it’s limited so would you change or upgrade anything, not sure I would simply because of limited numbers.... I very much like the carbon exhaust cover but but dare I say not the colour, yes I know why it’s that colour but gold wheels and red front callipers?....and the air intakes are horrible ... probably going to be a good investment if the miles are kept down and of course the exclusivity but it does seem a expensive for a colour change anyway am sure this will get a reaction lol..... oh and an open face helmet on a 160 hp motorcycle isn’t a combination I would entertain.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts