Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, All. I just now joined as I was cleaning out my home office of old motorcycle magazines, etc., and came across a very nice piece of Ducati literature. It is a 2016, 393-page "Accessories Catalog" for the X DIAVEL S, in color and a high-class glossy piece, a little larger than 8 1/2 x 11 and in near-mint condition. (I thumbed through it twice. No drool touched the pages. It's good enough for a coffee table display.) At that time I was shopping for my next bike and had lusted for this model. I inquired at a not-so-nearby-but-closest dealership and, after a long conversation with the sales manager, apparently convinced him enough of my seriousness that he sent me this very fine piece of X Diavel S Literature to further entice me. Long story short, I ended up with a new 2014 Honda Valkyrie with the flat-6 boxer engine. Haters gonna hate, but at (now) 70 years of age, the riding posture was the deciding factor and I'm happy with the decision I made, as I decided that I'd waited a bit too long to be able to enjoy the Ducati as I had imagined it for many years. I started to throw this away, but thought that it was such a high-quality piece of literature, never to be produced again, (and knowing how valuable they can become at swap-meets, for any great bike) that I thought I'd throw it out here and see if there are any takers. Not trying to make any sizeable money on this, but won't pay to give it to someone. If you're interested, contact me. If PMs are available to new members or direct emails are allowed, I don't know. Haven't read the "rules of the road" as this is the only reason I've come here. Gotta say, though, I envy any of you that have this particular ride. Let me know if this book is a good find or if I should just throw it away. Thanks! - KUGO

1 - 2 of 2 Posts