Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had BST carbon fiber wheels installed on my 2015 Carbon White as soon as it arrived at the dealership. Original forged Marchesini gloss black w/ machined detail for sale, unridden, without rubber or rotors. Currently in shipper for BST wheels wrapped in foam, waiting to shave around 12 lbs. off someone's Diavel. Will send pics if requested, asking $1500 plus shipping- these are going for over $2K online.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The pic in the link above is them, it is hard to appreciate in pics vs. in person- they are gorgeous. I will have to get a ship quote to 03051, will find out and post here soon. As far as I know they should fit all Diavels built thus far as no mechanical changes have been made regarding the wheel mounting.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I posted a pic in the Gallery, they are packed up like stiff, light, round smile makers. Amazing how light they are, I hadn't really picked up each one individually until I pulled them out for the photo. BST wheels feel like fake plastic by comparison. Delivery to 03051 looks like about $95 ground, delivery signature required. I prefer to go through Paypal so both parties are covered.

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
I posted a pic in the Gallery, they are packed up like stiff, light, round smile makers. Amazing how light they are, I hadn't really picked up each one individually until I pulled them out for the photo. BST wheels feel like fake plastic by comparison. Delivery to 03051 looks like about $95 ground, delivery signature required. I prefer to go through Paypal so both parties are covered.
Can you give a link to the pic please ? Can't find it.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you open the Gallery tab, it will be in the "recently updated albums" and "recently updated images". It's a pic of the wheels with white foam around the rim edges.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow, no takers? I have these on EBAY also, and it will give a shipping estimate. Hate to see these beauties sitting & collecting dust, but I don't need to make a buck so I won't give them away, either. Just looking to hook up a fellow Diavel owner with a nice upgrade at a good price.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.