Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 Ducati Diavel DARK, '13 Diavel Dark. Custom vinyl rally stripe in gloss blk to offset the matte blk paint by SpeedShield. Flawless bike all around.

All services and part installations handled by AMS Ducati Dallas. 3 Riding modes to transform the bike from race ready, to touring, to urban. Customizable settings in each mode for ABS and Traction Control.

Tire, wheel, and tow service contract good until 9/2018. Rear tire was installed new in October 2015.

Rizoma mirrors - Spy-R's, CNC Racing reservoir covers, CNC racing keyless gas cap, fender eliminator. Custom Termi exhaust setup by AMS Ducati Dallas. The only one of its kind. YouTube video's available just contact me for the links. Hi-flow air filter installed as well.

I'm happy to answer any questions regarding the bike. No accidents or drops. Stock mirrors and exhaust will be transferred with the bike. No test rides without cash in hand.

$13500 OBO contact [email protected] or 214.862.4203

Attachments

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
4200 miles.
Sweet deal!..Considering the mods investment, that price should be FIRM IMO.

A good buddy of mine of trustworthy source (Don Goss) sez Ducati mechanics at the Dallas stealership are 2nd to none in terms of fixing it right the first time.

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts