Ducati Diavel Headlight Conversion Harness Plug-N-Play.

Hello! This listing is for a headlight conversion harness for the Gen 1 Ducati Diavel bikes. It will allow you to convert your Diavel to the latest Diavel 1260/XDiavel headlight without having to cut and splice wires. This is a direct plug and play, meaning you plug it in and everything works as it should. This harness is made from ALL BRAND NEW materials. New wires and new connector ends to perfectly match your bikes harness and your new headlight. I have also added a factory-style protective sleeve on the harness to protect the wires from damage, and to perfectly blend in with your OEM wiring.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure the headlight you have uses the 4 prong plug and not the 5. This harness is designed and pinned out for the 4 prong only. Can not guarantee full functionality for the 5 prong as I designed it after my own bike and the headlight I bought.

* THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CONVERSION HARNESS ONLY!!! IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE HEADLIGHT, OR ANY MOUNTING HARDWARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE CONVERSION. *

Harness is approx. 15 inches long, giving you plenty extra to route it however you would like. Custom installs will vary, so this will give you some wiggle room if you want to space your headlight further forward.

Every harness will be tested on my personal bike to insure functionality for quality control.

Price for the harness is $100 + $10 for shipping. I use the bubble envelopes from USPS.
These will also be listed on eBay, but price will be $125 + $10 shipping because of eBay sellers fees.

As of today, (5/19/22) I am ordering enough parts to build 10 of these harnesses. Once those are sold, I will not be making anymore.

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Automotive design Camera accessory Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

Circuit component Cable Technology Wire Electrical supply

Liquid Fluid Asphalt Road surface Automotive lighting

Automotive lighting Road surface Automotive tire Asphalt Wind instrument

Automotive lighting Asphalt Cable Wire Road surface