Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner

Termi addition to a new bike?

Tags
termi
4K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  KentRider 
#1 ·
Hi Guys, about to pull the trigger and get me a new Strada.
Love the look of an open rear wheel and can't beat the sound/power of a Termi full exhaust.
2 questions...
Any passengers have a heat issue (sitting in traffic) with the shorter termi pipes?
What kind of discounts from the dealer have you guys been getting on the full exhaust? $3,750 is gonna be hard to swing.

Thanks!

#4 ·
Got my full system for 3.5K AUD (fitted) and they're as tight as a gnat's chuff with discounts after sale here.....
In the US, I would have thought 3K was pretty easy to achieve - shop around mate.

#7 ·
Full Termi's from dealers by me are going for list price, just a tick under $4,000. Thanks to a heads up from a forum member a few months ago, a dealer had 3 NIB full sets that sold for around $1,900, and I was able to pick up a set. It pays to spend some time looking as deals do pop up now and then.

#9 ·
I paid £2300 for mine including 1st service and fitting.
I've got to say the Termignoni system is fantastic especially what it does to the performance of the bike but the ground clearance on the rhs is pitiful.
It's so bad my Diavel is in the shop on Tuesday to have the pipe cut and re-welded to get better ground clearance.
Having said that though I'd still recommend it.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Instead of spending shed loads on a termi i spent the money on the ohlins rear and a fork rework and set up and then bought a remus slip on and installed a shift tech o2 gadget. The combined cost of all of this was less than buying a set of terms and as far as i know a noisy bike doesn't corner any faster than a bike with a stock system. It's alright having a bike that looks and sounds the part but it doesn't make it go round bends any better, which for me is where the fun is

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.